RS Feva Sailing in Hungary
Rs Feva is a popular sailing brand in Hungary! It was in 2013 that the first RS Feva appeared on the Lake Balaton. The Hungarian RS distributor company was formed in 2015. The distributor works closely with the HYA. The Hungarian RS Feva Class Association was founded in 2016. The RS Feva Class rapidly became popular. Until 2017 around 50 boats have arrived to Hungary.
At present, ten clubs with lots of boats compete regularly in the Hungarian class events.
• Vitorlázó Gyermekekért Egyesület (VGYE)
• Balatonfüredi Yacht Club (BYC)
• Tihanyi Hajós Egylet (THE)
• Yacht Club Agárd (YKA)
• Túravitorlás Sport Klub (TVSK)
• Kereked Vitorlás Klub (KEREKED)
• Hullám VSE (HVSE)
• Vagabund SE (VSE)
• Csopaki Vitorlás Klub (CSVI)
• Velencei-tavi Vízi Sportiskola (VVSI)