RS Feva Magyar Bajnokság 2019 versenykiírás
Felkerült az oldalra a magyar bajnokság versenykiírása. Kérlek olvassátok, és töltsétek le az alábbi linkről:
International RS Feva Hungarian Championship 2019
NOTICE OF RACE
Organizing Authority: Vitorlázó Gyermekekért Egyesület (VGYE) in association with the Hungarian RS Feva Class Association (HRSFCA) and Hungarian Yachting Association.
Date of event: June 29 – July 2, 2019
Venue of event: Alsóörs Marina, Vasút u. 7., 8226 Alsóörs, Hungary
Event website: www.rs-sailing.hu
Chairman of Protest Comittee: TBC
Principal Race Officer: TBC
Organizing Committee: Richárd Náray
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Contact phone: +36 20 973 1633
[NP] denotes a rule that shall not be ground for protests by a boat. This changes RRS 60.1(a). [DP] denotes a rule for which the penalty is at the discretion of the protest committee.
- The regatta will be governed by the rules as defined in the Racing Rules of Sailing (RRS).
- For the eligibility of the members of a Hungarian yacht club associated with the Hungarian Yachting Association the valid Racing Code (Versenyrendelkezések) of the Hungarian Yachting Association apply.
- The class rules of the RS Feva Class apply.
- In the event of a conflict between this Notice of Race and the Sailing Instructions, the Sailing Instructions shall prevail. This changes RRS 63.7.
- As for winning the title “Hungarian Champion”, the rules of the Hungarian Yachting Association which will be posted on the Official Notice Board apply.
- In case of a conflict between languages, the English text shall prevail.
- The racing rules will be changed as follows.
- RRS 40 is changed so that RRS 40 applies at all times while afloat, except for a short time while changing clothes. Flag Y will not be displayed. [NP] [DP]
- RRS 44.1 is changed so that the Two-Turns Penalty is replaced by the One-Turn Penalty.
- The changes will appear in full in the Sailing Instructions. The Sailing Instructions may also change other racing rules.
- Advertising [NP] [DP]
- Boats may be required to display advertising chosen and supplied by the organizing authority.
- The regatta is open to all boats of the RS Feva XL Class.
- Class Rule “3. Class Association Membership” of the RS Class Rules will apply for eligibility to compete in this event.
- All boats shall hold insurance against third party claims as referred to in clause 16.
- All crew members shall be members of a Yacht Club recognized by a National Authority.
- Entry [NP]
- Entries shall be sent to the Organizing Authority online or by e-mail. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Online registration link is on the event website: http://rs-sailing.hu/registration/.
- Entries are valid only if the entry fee has been paid.
- The entry fee is Euro 90 p. boat. The entry fee includes usage of the marina for the duration of the event, the parking of trailers and the social programs for the crews.
- The entry fee for members of the Hungarian RS-Feva Class Association is Euro 65 p. boat.
- The registration fee for support or coach boats is Euro 160, that includes craning in and out, the temporary license for Balaton, berthing fee in the marina and entry for social programs for one person for the duration of the event. The coach boats of the participants of the RS Feva Euro Cup shall pay the fee only for one event.
- The entry fee shall be transferred to the bank account below until May 31st, 2019 the latest. All transfer charges shall be carried by the entrants. Late entrants shall pay a fee of Euro 100 (Hungarian class members: Euro 70) per boat payable in cash at the registration, as given in the program.
Event organizer: Vitorlázó Gyermekekért Egyesület
Address: H-1222 Hungary, Budapest, Mező u. 49
Account number for bank transfer from Hungary:
BANK NAME: CIB Bank zRt.: 1027 Budapest, Medve u. 4-14,. Hungary
BANK ACCOUNT: 10701269-48058908-51100005
- Cancellations shall be made in written form. If a confirmed entry is cancelled before May 31st, 2019, Euro 50 will be refunded. In the case of a cancellation after May 31st, 2019, no refunds will be made.
- Registration [NP]
- Registration takes place at the Race Office in the premises of the marina as indicated in the program.
- The boat’s entry will be finalized on completion of the registration. Following documents shall be displayed upon request.
- A valid measurement certificate of the boat.
- ID card of all crew members.
- A completed Parent’s / Guardian consent form signed by the responsible parent or guardian for all competitors aged 18 or under on July 2nd, 2019. Forms are available for download on the homepage of the International RS Feva Class.
- A declaration about holding a third-party liability insurance of at least Euro 1.0 million shall be signed by the boat owner’s representative.
- A disclaimer of liability shall be signed by the person in charge of the boat (RRS 3.4).
- Scrutineering and checks [NP]
- The Hungarian RS Feva Class Association reserve the right to nominate a representative to scrutineer competing boats before and during the regatta to ensure compliance with the class rules.
- Boats may undergo random checks during the event and shall conform to the Technical Committee’s instructions.
- Equipment as defined in the Class Rules shall be on board while racing.
- The Race Committee may check if registered crew members are on board while racing.
- There will be one series in one fleet.
- Program and race schedule [NP]
The Race Committee plans to sail maximum 10 races.
June 28, Friday: 10.00-14.00: Registration
14.30: Opening ceremony and coach briefing
16.00: First warning signal for race 1
June 29, Saturday: Races
June 30, Sunday Races
July 1, Monday Races and prize giving
July 2, Tuesday Races only if number of races until July 1st is lower than 10.
No first warning signal will be made after 12.55 on Tuesday.
Prize-giving: right after protest time limit or hearings.
There will be no more than 4 races a day.
- Sailing Instructions [NP]
- Sailing Instructions will be available at the registration and on the website rs-sailing.hu
- Racing area and courses [NP]
- Races will be sailed on a windward-leeward course with a gate leeward and leeward finish.
- Target time of the races is 40 minutes.
- Racing area will be in waters off Alsóörs.
- Details of racing area signalling, marks and courses will be defined in the Sailing Instructions.
- Four races are required to be completed to constitute the series.
- When fewer than five races have been completed, a boat’ series score will be the total of her race scores.
- When five or more races have been completed, a boat’ series score will be the total of her race scores excluding her worst score.
- Support boats
- Combustion engine driven power boats are not allowed to drive on Balaton due to environment protection laws except for with a special licence.
- Support boats may apply for such a temporary licence at the Organizing Authority according to the terms in clause 4.4. Applications shall be sent to the e-mail email@example.com together with the boat’s documents, insurance certificate and the driver’s boat driving licence no later than May 31st, 2019.
- All support boats shall register during the registration period, presenting a valid Third-party Insurance Certificate and be issued with an identity flag, such flag to be worn at all times when afloat. The person in charge of the competing boat to which support boats are attached shall acknowledge the presence of a support boat on his registration form. [NP]
- Support boats shall be marked with markers or flags supplied by the Organizing Authority. [NP]
- In the event of an emergency the Race Committee may request support boats for their assistance.
- The Organizing Authority reminds the persons responsible for support boats that the use of VHF is governed by the applicable laws. It is the responsible person’s responsibility to fulfil all legal requirements to carry with and use marine VHF radio on board a boat. [NP] [DP]
- Prizes [NP]
- The first boat will be awarded a trophy.
- The crew of the first three boats will be awarded medals.
- The crew of the first three Hungarian boats will be awarded medals.
- Other prizes may be awarded.
- Berthing [NP] [DP]
- Boats shall be kept in their assigned places in the boat park.
- Competitors participate in the regatta entirely at their own risk. See RRS 4, Decision to Race. The organizing authority will not accept any liability for material damage or personal injury or death sustained in conjunction with or prior to, during, or after the regatta.
- It is for the boat to decide whether she is fit to sail in the conditions she will find herself. By going to water the boat confirms that she is fit for those conditions and her crew is competent to sail and compete in them.
- All owners/persons in charge who sign the Entry Form are deemed to have made a declaration that they hold third-party liability insurance as required by the Notice of Race. Competitors are also advised to effect their own personal accident insurance.
- The Hungarian Yachting Association, the Hungarian RS Feva Association, Vitorlázó Gyermekekért Egyesület, the Principal Race Officer, the Race Committee, the protest committee, the marina, their employees or agents or sponsors, shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, death or personal injury, however caused to the Owner/ helmsman or crew, as a result of the boat taking part in the racing.
- Each participating boat shall be insured with valid third-party liability insurance with a minimum cover of Euro 1.0 million.
- Usage of harbor facilities, parking of cars and trailers
- Boats and support boats shall use harbour facilities as instructed by the harbor master. [NP] [DP]
- The organizers may not grant parking places to participants inside of the harbor. Cars may use other parking places. Suggested parking places will be shown on the website in due course.
- It is allowed to drive in into the harbour’s area with the trailers, however cars shall leave immediately after offloading the boats or two hours which ever is earlier. When leaving, cars are allowed to drive in for the time necessary to pack the boats.
- Photo and film shootage and GDPR
- All participants acknowledge that there may be film or photo shootage about the regatta, sailing in and out of the harbor, programs on water and ashore that may include scenes with the participants being visible.
- The organizers shall not be limited in any way to use, publish, copy, sell or give to third parties these films and photos – as far as they do not infringe personal rights.
- By registering for the regatta, the entrants and participants do explicitly renounce on any relating demands, damage or compensation claims.
- All participants acknowledge that the organizer is using their personal date according to the terms of the European regulations, known as GDPR. Detailed regulations will be displayed on the website of the event.
- Further information
- Further information are available on the website rs-sailing.hu. Social programs will be announced in a separate document.
- Charter boats
- For further information on how to charter a boat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Charter boats are available for collection from June 25th, 2019.