Coach boat registration
Registration until 15th of May 2020!
Due to the laws on Lake Balaton and the regulations applicable to the protected water area, it is necessary to prepare a periodic license for coach boats without valid license for the duration of the competitions. All coach boats who do not have the required permission for the time period between June 26 – July 8, 2019, it will be prepared by the organizers of RS Feva EuroCup Hungary 2020, RS Feva Hungarian Championship, RS Aero and RS500 Tihany Cup if the required forms are completed by the responsible person.
In addition to the administration fee, you will also need to pay various administrative fees and fees to obtain your license.
Fee for obtaining a license:
– for documents sent by 15 May 2019: 350 EUR
– EUR 400 for documents sent after 15 May 2019
To obtain permission, you need to submit the following documents:
- complete registration form RS Feva EuroCup Hungary 2020, RS Feva Hungarian Championship, RS Aero and RS500 Tihany Cup : Download here
- a photocopy of the boats certificate
- boat registration number and engine data (engine number, body number)
- a photo of the boat itself and with the equipped engine
- photocopy of a valid driving licence (with a Lake Balaton license and with the appropriate qualification) from the person who will drive the coach boat during the event
- a copy of the policy of liability insurance for the period of the event